Turbo Drill Industries Product Sales
Turbo Drill Drilling Motors
TDI drilling motors have established a sound reputation in North America shale drilling for strength and reliability. Utilizing an innovative inter-changeable bottom-end platform, the bearing assembly can be selected based on the drilling application. Diamond Mud Lubricated, Ball & Race Mud Lubricated and Oil Sealed variants are available. TDI motor technology is patent protected.
TDI’s unique design provides our customers with a substantial Cost of Ownership benefit compared to the competitors.
- OEM compatibility for all configurations
- Reduced inventory equates to lower cost
- Serialized component tracking and accountability
- Condition based monitoring when embedded with CuBIC® drilling dynamics data recorders
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Inter-changeable bottom-end platform
- Embedded CuBIC® drilling dynamics data recorders
- Optimized bit-to-bend length and stabilization for slide yield and neutral rotary tendency
- Single and double articulated high torque drivelines
- Mandrel catch on bearing packs
- Premium tungsten carbide tile radial bearings and flow diverter