Turbo Drill Industries Product Sales
Turbo Drill Motors
Turbo Drill's focus on downhole innovations to overcome new and existing drilling obstacles has significantly improved drilling efficiency for our clients over the last decade. Since 2010, when Turbo Drill began manufacturing drilling motors, we have established a sound reputation in North America shale drilling for strength and reliability.
With an in-house engineering staff, we began designing and manufacturing positive displacement motors (PDM) that would distinguish themselves with features that were unprecedented in the industry. The goal was to improve upon what was already available, by producing motors that could drill faster and longer - minimizing downtime due to motor failures.
While in the design stage, our engineering staff looked at the problems that plagued the directional drilling industry and engineered our motors to overcome the predominant challenges faced when it comes to drilling motors. As an example, Turbo Drill Industries is the only manufacturing company in the industry to patent and successfully commercialize diamond drilling motors.
Turbo Drill Motors are built with some of the highest weight-on-bit and torque capacities in the industry. Our short bit-to-bend lengths achieve higher build rates with less bend angle on the motor giving you a better gauge hole, with less wear on internal and external components. Our tile carbide radial bearings last, on average, ten times longer than the industry standard. Our patent-pending tie rod assembly reduces downhole failures by mitigating damages caused by stick-slip, compensates for reverse rotation, and produces less wear at the drive surfaces thereby creating increased run distances.
Turbo Drill motors are designed for use with PDC bits and high-torque and high-horsepower power sections. Additionally, TDI motors perform exceptionally well when paired with traditional bits and power sections.
Turbo Drill's unique design provides our customers with a substantial Cost of Ownership benefit compared to the competitors.
- OEM compatibility for all configurations
- Reduced inventory equates to lower cost
- Serialized component tracking and accountability
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- The interchangeable bottom-end platform allows for less inventory
- Optimized short bit-to-bend
- High torque drive lines, single or double articulated
- Mandrel catch on bearing packs included in all Turbo Drill Motors
- Premium tungsten carbide tile radial bearings and flow restrictors
- Designed for use with both traditional and PDC bits and high-torque/high-horsepower sections
- Patent-pending tie-rod assembly designed to reduce wear at the drive surface and compensate for reverse rotation
- Able to perform on extended runs
- Short bit-to-bend length produces better gauge holes and reduces wear and tear on internal and external motor components and periphery of drill bits
- Our radial bearings last, on average, ten times longer than industry standards
- Turbo Drill motors have some of the highest weight-on-bit and torque-on-bit capacities in the industry
Turbo Drill's motor line can be customized for use with any power section manufacturer.